Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Cool Beginnings

So this is the blog life. I do not really know where to start except for bringing up the fact there is a high chance this blog will be really cool, hence the name. I just want to start by telling a little about myself. My name is Kevin, I am currently a senior attending WJH and I am enrolled in the Creative Writing 2 class. I have started this blog to record my own life and times and to give you a taste of my daily business. I live a life of transition at the moment, feeling to old to be a kid yet too young to be an adult. It can be overwhelming at times but I am ready to move forward to the next stage of my life. I am looking forward to the college life and the freedoms that come with it. I just hope I can keep up with the studies and not get caught up in the cool life. I enjoy partying with my friends and I am really trying to soak up the last few months I have to spend with them. I have come to the conclusion that it is best to live in the moment. It really does generate the ultimate joys in one's life. I do not consider myself religious, spiritual maybe, but even that label can be misleading. Playing the guitar brings me enjoyment that not many other activites can. Agressive rollerblading is pretty cool and it is something that is fun to do when the fear of getting hurt is not a factor. This is just scratching the surface but it is a start.
Til Next Time Bloggers,
Stay Cool

No comments:

Post a Comment