Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What? a new post? good smoogles mcboogles!

Haha yeah i start it with a laugh, the post i made in my creative writing class. Ya better read this with some rhythm or some soul. Ya better listen close to whats about to unfold. See it all started back in 92', when a little dude name Kevin came out the womb. He looked around and yelled out move, A real OG is about to come through. Now he knew from the start that he was a tad different, he grew into a teen and with his parents he became mad distant. He did not have a path and he really did not enjoy math. But he did have good friends that helped him get past. A lot of times his mind got clouded, other times he took a step back and he re-routed. He was unaware of the shadows where the demons were shrouded. Kevin tried to keep it on the straight and narrow, but soon took the bait and swallowed. Almost at once he began to feel hollow, Kevin's deep oceans of life were emptied and shallow. But for what? He asked himself the same question? Can one teach and learn in the same lesson? He had his own gun in his hand something like a Smith & Wesson. I don't expect you or yours to get anything more then words and bore, from this. Just know that this itself is more that words on a screen. It's the real life expression of a fellow human being. We are all a part of the same team. Take a walk in my shoes and you may understand what I mean. Am i a fiend? A friend? A Dream? A means to an end? I don't know I don't know I don't know

2 comments:

  1. My favorite part of this entry is the title.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha this blog made me laugh :) you are super creative.

    ReplyDelete