Thursday, April 15, 2010

Passion

To feel passionate about something is a truly wonderful thing. To feel love in what you are doing and to feel pure undistorted joy is something to behold. I see many people taking part in activites they seemingly enjoy but without passion. What is this? People take something that came from a passion and turn it into a chore, a habit. This saddens me deeply. Nothing beneficial can come to your real self when you are taking part in activities as a robot! Be present! Indulge yourself! You can not make new music playing the same song continuously. With passion comes creativity and with creativity comes fresh new experiences. A person can be a veteran at a certain activity but feel like they are experiencing it for their first time every time. Think about this for a moment. Life should not be something that is set in stone. Let your passions engulf your being. There is nowhere you can't be passionate. One should try to be passionate about life itself. Let your creativity blossom. What keeps individuals in their robotic schedules of behavior each day? Is it fear of being critiqued? Fear of not being accepted? None of this should be relevant to the way people act but it is. Hmmmmm.... I have been sidetracked. Or have I? I'm not quite sure. I do know I was passionate about this writing and I enjoyed it a lot more because it is so hahaha. Hey guys take a step out of the ordinary some time you may enjoy the results.............................. peace/love

2 comments:

  1. Ah you're absolutely right about being involved in something and not being passionate about it is wrong. If it becomes a chore, then what's the fun of doing something you love? Keep preachin.

    ReplyDelete