Thursday, April 22, 2010
The Monster Ate It
The monster ate it. There is no room to debate it or contemplate it. You can hate it. Thats your preference, I dont really care. Kind of like how i have no interest in your hair. But to be fair the monster lives in a well concealed lair. Maybe something like the lair of a hibernating bear. Now this lair, is located where; fair is foul and foul is fair. You may be thinking where and how, and I may tell you there and now. If you were to see it, or peep it, you may say wow. You may even raise your left eye brow, I don't really mind. Everyone needs a little time to unwind, and everyone enjoys someone thats fine. It seems as if people search for the divine but come up short in everything they find. Whoa. Sometimes I feel as if there is a hole in my soul. Where love turns to hate and even hot coals feel cold. There is a certain ache, a certain pain. That I can not take and has no refrain. There are other times my heart feels full, with true love that feels so bold, but after awhile the cycle grows old and I feel as if my life's story has alredy been told. It is hard to break the mold, to be come selfless, to lose the ego, and not be selfish. Sometimes I want to hide inside the shells of shellfish. In the end I would just like to wish everyone wellness, and to stop worrying about where they think hell is. For when you look at your true worth, you are about a speck of sand on this amazing earth. But true happiness exists and you can't fake it, you could be spontaneous and others may hate it. There is a lack of compassion and you may think why? Hell you may even say it. But when others ask where your dignity is, tell them that the monster ate it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

how can I approach, this authentic post. Lyrics so damn dope, put my mind to comatose. Well feeling guilty in myself for pushing you away, its like you dont care about my hair than get up out the way. I aint no damn temptress just like the spontaneity, heart connections will pale complexions, why? the monster ate it. Cant swallow any fragrance.
ReplyDeleteNice rhyming scheme. Good excuse for loss of dignity.
ReplyDelete