Once again today after lunch, I mistakingly went to the classroom instead of the library and got owned when the door was locked. I got over it though and began my retreat to the other side of the building. As I walked it occured to me just how close I was to being finished with this place forever. Matt had brought up an interesting point earlier when he had asked me about whether or not it was the building itself that was making my time here dull or if it was the individuals themselves. I thought about it for a moment and probably decided it was a mixture of both. Everyone here, myself included, are mostly just zombies that roam the halls once a bell is rung. But there is the exception of those few moments that you are around those you feel comfortable with, and your real self comes out. But I suppose a change of scenery could help too. It is pretty unsignificant though when it comes down to it. But then what is significant? Your shoes? Blogging? Loving? Life itself is the only thing that is of true significance. Everything else is just experiences inside life. Wait what am I talking about? I guess if you understood than we are on the same page but then again these words can be interpreted in any which won woozle way you want. I am only trying to write something you will find entertaining.
Trying to catch the moment but lost and unfocused =
Push keys and reread, another backspace
another day, another dollar, another sad waste
Want to surrender, but still defensive
Trying to hard, way too apprehensive.
Please, please let it be let it be
I want to find truth in everything I see
I want to let go and and be free be free
But all I can do is let it be let it be
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment