Thursday, May 6, 2010

Hey Hi Whats up? Your attention please!

As good hip hop floods my ears with sick beats i begin to bust out some words. Lately there has been some weight on my shoulders, with all the graduation business and my lack of attention span conflicting with my increasing work load. I still find a lot of time to smile though, but on the other hand there is also sorrow. But I feel they are in a healthy cycle although it is hard to except emotions at times. I find it beneficial to take a step back and look at the big picture, this usually makes me stop feeling sorry for myself. Life is a precious thing, if you can't love life than it is usually hard to love in general. I know sometimes that I get that empty feeling that I am not quite complete as an invidual but that is hogwash. How could I be more complete? If i had a another arm maybe? Nah two is just fine, but the third could probably help me sort out some of the more difficult chords on the guitar. I am getting quite excited for the warm season. My senses are longing for the familiar indulgences of the summer and it's activities. Excitement for college life has also set in pretty deep in my brain, I am looking forward to the radical change. High school really does go by as fast as the burnout graduates tell you. My only adivce to incoming students would be just to take it all in and not to get lost in your own mind when going through their education. As dull as the whole experience may seem, it does bring you closer to the people you love everyday. But that is just from my perspective I can not see through your eyes, but I can look into them. Nice eyes ya got there.

No comments:

Post a Comment