Monday, May 24, 2010

new ish

Thinking of a new topic, I get a new thought than tend to drop it. My attention is flippin on and off and it's hard to stop it. Another aimless rant is my final solution. Big problems need big solutions, like big spilled oil rig pollutions. We got real big economic institutions taking over the rights of the constitution. And what about the news kid? I got that propaganda news flash all on the TV. But I'm not really with that and that will never be me. I try to stay strong, believe, and just live through it. But before long a police state is at your door and they just kick through it. And im through with it. I can't just act happy like I'm cool with it. I refuse to be a fool with it. I do not want to hear about our plan in Iraq and Iran. I would rather give a prayer for the lost, dead in the sand. See it's mostly all madness, clear cut sadness. I got a heavy weight on me, do the ones responsible have this? So now i gotta rap this. Because whatever happens, happens, and I want it to be known. That I wasn't just a another laughin actin clone. I know I can't be alone. Please call my cellular phone and let me know I'm not alone. Or text me i got no preference. The fact we are living in a tech era is evident. I've had it with the bullshit that's not really relevant. I'm gonna scream out for the hell of it. Just to be. Why wont people free; their essence, i want to feel their presence, but mostly we all aren't really that present. But like they say big problems need big solutions. Like those big oil rig pollutions. Think of a solution? I really can't, but I might just let off an aimless rant.

1 comment:

  1. Let them suffocate my skin, I've been in agony to long. Sad grimace on my face noone asks anymore whats wrong. We just put up with the bullshit, longs we got peaches and the cream. A bed to sleep a little food we'll all muffle our screams. Check it I'm reckless like shopoholics with the credit. These Leaches are in season, its there in education, its in the earths entirety Im feeling the vibrations. Stagnant ass pool that were calling daily living. Im calling for a cleansing! Who wants to be forgiving! I've suffered too much under these peoples circumstance marching me into my minds corridors like army ants. Took my individuality and stomped upon it. So before the youth speak they will have to throwup vomit. Not allowing me to trust even in MY OWN REASON! Dont ask me whats the reason, spiritual treason, just open up your windows and let that fucking breeze in!

    ReplyDelete